There are no Rules of Architecture for a Castle in the Clouds...

To those of you who have braved Blogger long enough to venture beyond the Blog Title - then Welcome!


I'm Wytchy. In my head I live a frugal but fulfilling existence in a dainty cottage, the likes of which would grace the hallowed pages of Country Living. There's a cauldron of soup simmering fragrantly on the hearth, packed with vegetables plucked from my slug and caterpillar-free vegetable patch this very morning and freshly baked bread wrapped in a red and white gingham cloth on the table.


In reality? What's that then? (The slug and caterpillar-free vegetable patch gave me away didn't it?!)

Come in my pretties, and sit awhile...



Monday 8 September 2008

Grumpy Monday - Day Five.


**adopts a strong New'astle accent** "Dayyyyyy Fiiive in the Lighter Life Howwwse. Wytchy is is in the garden. Sulking!!"

This product is gorgeous - and I see that they have made a range especially with me in mind.
<~~~ Grumpy Cow!!



Harumph!!
I'm typing this with my arms folded, my nose in the air and big pout on. Yes people, I am officially "in a STROP"!

Still not hungry. But BORED!!! BORED BLOODY WITLESS OF SOUP! I hate the stuff in real life and would run down the street away from it usually. I think I may be sticking to the shakes from here on in.

I hate the feeling I have in my mouth that seems like I have a dead rat lodged somewhere under me tonsils.

I hated going in to the supermarket today to get stuff for the family and being assaulted by freshly baked breadsticks. Even the salad looked appetising. God I'd kill for a bit of iceberg right now!!

ENOUGH!!! Ok that's all the negatives out of the way.

It's a blip. We shall over come and all that. I'm over it. (nearly). It's Monday evening and I have two days until weigh in. I've managed FIVE whole days now and really - it hasn't been that bad at all. Perhaps it's cos I'm PMTing that I just feel a bit down. We shall see.

In accordance with my stroppy mood, the "Five Things" thing today will be "Five Things Which Hack Me Off About Being Overweight".
1. People who say in that lovely patronising way that makes me want to slap em - "oh you've got such a lovely face" which is really another way of saying - "if only you weren't so fat"!!

2. People who say "Oh you're looking really well" when they really mean - "God aren't you fat?!"

3. Evans fashions which are styled for skinnies but in tent sizes and look bliddy awful. I mean come on designers - Hotpants? In a Size Thirty? That's not bloody liberating it's just obscene!
4. Seeing an advert on telly for, ahem, "Anti Chafing Powder" and agreeing with everyone else who goes "EWWWWWW" whilst secretly thinking - "what a bloody good idea"!!!

5. Not possessing one bra which doesn't look like a carrying device for two bowling balls.

Just call me a grumpy old cow.


OI !!! I HEARD THAT!!!

1 comment:

Mrs Sweetie said...

Dear GOC,

I say some of those things and I really MEAN em, not in a patronising way at all. *hangs head*. I have some too:

1. I hate having to heave my flab to one side when bending over for something.

2. I hate peeps who've not seen me for years saying I've not changed a bit when I am at least 4 stone heavier than when they last saw me.

3. I hate seeing slender peeps exercising. Where are all the tubbies who decided they would take it up in order to BE a slender peep?